Published by the JACL the nation’s oldest and largest APA civil rights organization, the Pacific Citizen is committed to delivering the most incisive coverage of important APA stories, events and movements.
How to subscribe to the Pacific Citizen
- Become a JACL member
- Become a non-JACL member subscriber for $50/year. Please call Eva Ting Mon.-Thurs. between 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. PT at (213) 620-1767, ext. 101, and she can take your credit card payment by telephone. If your call goes to voice mail, please leave a message so that she may return your call. You may also email her with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may also give non-JACL member Pacific Citizen gift subscriptions to friends and family by using the same information provided above in item No. 2.
- To subscribe by mail, send a personal check or money order for $50/yr. made payable to “Pacific Citizen” to:
Pacific Citizen | 123 Astronaut Ellison S. Onizuka St., Ste. 313 | Los Angeles, CA 90012
Printed copies of the Pacific Citizen will include :
- the latest In-Depth feature article
- Letters to the Editor
- Obituary “Tributes” and “In Memoriams”
Archived copies of the Pacific Citizen will be made available here after being published in print.